- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The rich leather look of the Lucchese® Camino boot offer you a more modern cowboy look.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Upper made of full quill ostrich leather foot and rich leather shaft.
- Features Western stitching on shaft for a classic look.
- Side leather pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handmade in Texas, U.S.A. using the finest imported materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese Camino Barnwood MMOHAGD